Three Cheese Zucchini Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
These EASY lasagna rolls are stuffed with zucchini, ricotta and Parmesan, then topped with marinara and mozzarella cheese – delicious, kid friendly and perfect if you want to feed a crowd.
- 8 lasagna noodles (cooked (use brown rice lasagna noodles for gluten free))
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 medium zucchini (7 oz each, grated and squeezed dry)
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp part skim ricotta cheese (Recommend: Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 3/4 cups Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, sauté garlic and olive oil over medium heat for about 1 minute; add zucchini, salt and pepper to taste and cook about 4-5 minutes, until soft.
- In a medium bowl, combine the zucchini, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Lay out the lasagna noodles on a clean work surface. Make sure noodles are dry.
- Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over the noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle the remaining sauce over the lasagna rolls and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Put foil over baking dish and bake for about 40 minutes, or until the inside is heated through and the cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil if desired and eat hot.
Serving: 1roll, Calories: 240kcal, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 13g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 38mg, Sodium: 292mg, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%
Freestyle Points: 6
Points +: 6
Printed from Skinnytaste: https://www.skinnytaste.com/three-cheese-zucchini-stuffed-lasagna/
Author - Pinch of Yum
This crustless Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie is so incredibly simple to make and it's the perfect way to enjoy summer produce!
Vegetarian, Gluten free
∙ Serves 6-8
- 1 tbsp Basil, dried
- 1 Half of a yellow onion
- 8 oz Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 ears Sweet corn
- 2 Zucchini, large
- 4 Eggs
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 12 oz Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Heat the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions, zucchini, and mushrooms. While the veggies saute, cut the corn kernels off the cob. Add them to the pan and continue to saute until the veggies are soft, 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Once the mixture has cooled for a few minutes, stir in the basil, oregano, salt, cheese, and the beaten eggs. Line a pie pan (9-inch or larger) with parchment paper or just grease a pan with nonstick spray. Transfer the mixture to the pan. Arrange the top so the zucchini slices lay flat and look nice. Top with a little extra cheese for looks, cover with greased foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes to brown the top. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting into slices.
It will bubble up a little bit as it bakes, so put a pan under to catch drips if it’s really full. Also, there was a little extra watery-ness (about 2 tablespoons) in the bottom of my pan when I sliced it, but the pieces held together perfectly so NBD. I think the moisture could be prevented by just being a little more patient before cutting. I sprinkled mine with fresh herbs (parsley and cilantro) like I always do on everything. Basil would also be yummy.
Paleo Zucchini Carrot Fritters
Delicious Paleo Zucchini Carrot Fritters topped with Paleo Sour Cream ! This is a perfect yummy dish to help you eat more veggies.
Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Servings 7 fritters Calories 159kcal Author ChihYu
• 2 cups shredded/grated zucchini
• 2 cups shredded/grated carrots
• ⅔ cup slivered almond flour
• 3 large eggs
• ½ cup sliced scallions
• Avocado oil or coconut oil to pan-fry
• Fine sea salt + black pepper
Instructions Fritters Steps: 1. Shred/grate zucchini and carrots. Sprinkle lightly with salt. Set aside for 10 mins. 2. Use a cheese cloth or hand to squeeze out the liquid as much as you can. 3. Add eggs, almond flour, scallions, sea salt and black pepper. Stir the mixture until it’s combined. 4. Scoop the mixture (about 3 tbsp per fritter) into the pan. Gently press them into round shape. Cook until they are golden brown. Transfer the fritters to a large plate lined with paper towel. 5. Serve them with Paleo sour cream (see recipe listed below) and sprinkle with scallions.
Nutrition Serving: 73g | Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13.3g | Saturated Fat: 1.7g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 30mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 110% | Vitamin C: 33% | Calcium: 6% | Iron: 5%